Friday, September 18, 2009

Where's my chocolate?

I had this awesome chocolate bar I got from the co-op the other day. It was like $4, the kind you eat a tiny bit of each day over the course of the whole week. I accidentally left it next to the computer the other night when I was shutting it down so I could go to bed. The next morning I was looking for it so I could put it away but I couldn't find it.

Over the course of this week I've been searching everywhere, as well as asking Zach if he's seen it. Today I finally said to him that I couldn't find it and where could it possibly be? He told me one of the dogs probably ate it. I said no way, that they would be dead, or at the very least there would have been some trace of it, a bit of wrapper, or chocolate smudge somewhere. Zach then informed me that Mango had puked in the middle of the night and he had cleaned it up on Tuesday morning. He said it was brown and had foil in it.

There's my chocolate. This was had 85% cocoa content because why have chocolate if you're not going to have CHOCOLATE?

Mango's been acting berserk all week, eating papers mostly every time I leeave the house, even just the room sometimes. Anyway, isn't that much chocolate supposed to be really bad for dogs? How come Mango is still alive? She's indestructible.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger emmay said...

Did I ever tell you about my truffles? The girls gave me a box of truffles from Krause's for Mother's Day. Krause's is just chocolate to die for....seriously good stuff. I was carefully rationing out my truffles...one a day so they'd last a while. I was probably on day three, and had forgotten to put away the box. I went upstairs to take a shower and came down to find the box open. the little paper candy cups everywhere, and Helen with chocolate smudged all over her face. That kid ate about 8 or 10 truffles. I am shocked she didn't get sick. When I went to Krause's to replace my truffles, I told the people behind the counter, and they were shocked she didn't get sick.
Oh, and we always gave my dog chocolate when I was a kid, and she lived to be 13. It doesn't kill dogs. Somebody who didn't want to share their chocolate made up[ that story.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger xmas said...

That's great. What a little monster! She's gonna be something to watch grow up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines