Thursday, August 06, 2009

Beach: Day 3

Just outside our room. I wish we'd just done this to begin with. It would have been awesome to have this room for two or three nights and pay a little more. But I'm glad we at least had it for the one night.
Wearing our matching t-shirts. These were originally purchased for me and my mother when I was a baby and had my first trip to Virginia Beach.


We called this the Beach Baby-Sitter. When we found out the kids really couldn't get out we decided to take advantage of the situation and grab a drink at the bar. Don't worry we gave them an umbrella for shade and a drink with a straw. We just had to be careful to make it back before the tide came in.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines