Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 25: Dirty Bean

I'm falling behind again with these daily pictures, so today you're getting a picture from last month. I love it for its obvious reasons, the mud, the spaghetti sauce, but most of all, I love it because it shows how far I've come as a mother. I would never have let Jacob get this dirty when he was Sabine's age. Well, that's not true for the dirt, we've always been dirt lovers, but I mean about the food. I don't even think I was letting Jacob feed himself at this age, for fear of getting this dirty. Now when the kids get dirty I tell them that's how they know they had a good time.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

wait...you let your children eat now?

ha, ha, I kid...

...but I didn't come here to say that...

I wanted to say--on an admittedly not-so-related note--that the ultrasound technician at St. Peter's hospital (long story) does not agree with the infamous "Underground Ultrasound" as it were...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines