Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 18: Signs of Spring?

OK, so I sort of slipped behind in my daily photos...again.  It's really hard being pregnant, and having kids, and maintaining all the things I need to do during the day.  I'm just going to go ahead and continue the day count and ignore the fact that I missed a couple weeks because if I try to do it perfectly then I'll completely miss out on recording our days.

I thought it would be fun to have a series of spring photos; Signs of Spring.  I've encountered a glitch though...technically it is spring, but there have yet to be any signs to show us that it really is here.  Here's one thing that usually means spring to us:  Stella.

She comes back from her 'migration' each spring and then we know the seasons really have turned.  This year, not only did she come back a little early, but this is also the year that the snow hasn't wanted to go away.  The snow and Stella don't usually co-exist, so it was weird to have her around while the snow was still on the ground.  Anyway, here she is in her winter glory.  She wanted me to take a picture of her in her snow clothes to send to her grandkids in Florida.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines