Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pipe Dreams

We're (read: Zach is doing the work and I am watching) putting an addition on the house...one of these days...I think. It was supposed to be done by the end of the summer. It hasn't started yet. Well, the upstairs bathroom is being torn apart so that it can be converted into a full bath. When that is completed, the downstairs bathroom can be torn apart to be shrunk into a half bath to make room for the hallway that will lead to the 'addition'.

I left town on Labor Day Weekend so that the upstairs bathroom could be torn apart and be completely put back together before Jacob and I got back. It's still not done.

Anyway, all this leads to my main point, which is that the plumber has been here A LOT. Jacob loves B*** M*****. He loves saying his name, and talking about him. He's a guy who works magic with tools, a real-live Bob the Builder, go figure.

So Jacob's always poking around the pipes now, asking questions, trying to figure out how stuff works. Yesterday he was peering all over the toilet, examining it as if it held the key to life. Then he asked where the 'flusher' was - momentary lapse in memory?

A few minutes later, after he had relieved himself on his 'little potty', he announced that the "Next time B*** M***** pomes oder, I'm doe-ing to ask him if he tan put pipes in my little potty so I can flush it."

He's so freakin cute! I should have seen it coming.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines