Friday, November 27, 2009

A reminder why I should always have my camera with me


Uh....Where to start? What is this? Why is God's name is it riding in the back of this truck? Is this some sort of statement?

Anyway, this was too good to not take a picture of. I was at a red light when I came upon this scene and Thank God I actually had my camera with me. I didn't hesitate in whipping it out to take a couple shots through the windshield. My mom was actually with me, she in the passenger's seat, with me driving. After the light turned green and I didn't have a great shot, she even offered to take the wheel so I could get another picture!

I really have no idea what this is supposed to be, where that poor lady is headed, or what her fate will be. I don't think I want to know...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Jeff Foley said...

Love it! That's a great and bizarre moment that you've captured!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Jesenia said...

i love taking random pics of things you never know what people have in the back of their truck lmao awsome keep finding funny things to take pictures of

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines