Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 26: Footprints On My Heart


I was picking up dog poop (of all things) in the back yard the other day when Zach motioned me over to the swing set. I was annoyed at first because I just wanted to finish the dirty job that I'd started, and I was complaining about being interrupted when I was stopped speechless by these tiny footprints. Sabine had spent about 20 minutes earlier in the day over by that one swing. She must have just been playing around in that same spot, leaving her little mark on the ground below. There is just something so innocent and darling about the footprints. For one, I doubt she knew what she was doing, and in that unawareness lies the charm.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines