Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 36: Happy Mothers' Day to Me

I had been posting updates about My New Closet back in May. I never finished that topic up in this forum and it's one of those blog things that's always bothered me the way it was marked 'draft' on my dashboard. So here I am keeping the original title (because Zach finished it the night before Mothers' Day) but changing the date and sticking a "Day x" in front of it.

Anyway, I had that closet filled up in about three minutes flat. Seriously, Zach said, "Welp, it's done, fill 'er up" - or something to that effect - and then went to the basement to return one tool. By the time he made it back upstairs I was done filling the shelves.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines