Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is the life...

Laying in bed this morning, I pretended to still be asleep as Jacob and Sabine were snuggling with each other.  I had been working on teaching her to say, "I love you" and she's finally gotten the hang of it. I heard Sabine say the magic words, "I ofv ouu, JeJe." and little parts of my heart started shooting all over the place.

After a little bit they found out I was awake, or rather, they didn't care whether I was or not and just started climbing on me.  Each arm was filled with one of my kids as we laid there chatting with one another.  Hands down the best part of being a mom.  Then Jacob said aloud what I was thinking, "Ahh, this is the life!" he exclaimed.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines