Monday, April 02, 2007

I don't really like to throw around the word 'hate'...

...but I hate the bitch in the car that was behind me on the road today. I don't normally like to make this place a forum for my complaints (nor do I like to use language like the above in my writing, even though I have the mouth of a sailor) about all the annoying people that are out there, but just this once I need to purge myself of this occurance: I was driving down the road, same road that I live on but a few miles from my house, and came to a long line of cars stopped in the road. (something that tends to happen when there is a red light up ahead). It was nearing rush hour so the roads were getting busy and people were waiting to pull out of a parking lot on my right. I stopped far enough away from the car in front of me so that the parking lot could empty into the flow of traffic going in the opposite direction. OK, it was four cars, but where else was I going to go? It was a RED LIGHT. Hateful Bitch behind me didn't like this. She beeped at me non-stop till the light turned green and we were able to move. Then, when the lane opened up into two lanes about a mile up ahead, she made a big show of passing me on the right at what I figure must have been 65 mph in a 40. I looked up at her streaking by and noticed the light HALF A MILE AWAY was turning red. "Haha Hateful Bitch," I thought, "You're going to have to sit next to me in the lane for two whole minutes while I stare at you and you have to pretend you don't see me!" Never in my wildest imagination did I think she would DRIVE THROUGH THE LIGHT that had turned red at least 10 seconds before she went cruising through the intersection just to make a point to me. I do not know how she didn't hit anyone. There were no cars waiting to go on that cycle. How this could be at such a busy intersection, beats me. Lucky Hateful Bitch.

When I was pregnant, four years ago this July, there was a little boy who was hit by a car in that very intersection and killed right in front of his mother and three siblings. Who does this girl think she is to do something that could have resulted in a repeat of that? How do people like this exist? It didn't matter if there was a car, person or animal in the road, by God she was going through that red light to put me in my place. How dare I be a kind driver and yield to someone else while I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE ANYWAY.

Seriously, this was supposed to help, but now I am just pissed off all over again. I want to go find her and strangle her. I was so mad that I was actually wishing that she did hit someone so that she would have to live with that for the rest of her life. How bad is that? And it's not like this doesn't happen to me every damn day. People are crazy when they drive. Everyday shit like this happens. Who do people think they are? They should have their licenses taken away forever and then be sterilized. I see people like this on the road all the time.

The worst part about it is that my house lay waiting up the road and she probably drove past it, still pissed at me, still going 65. Is it any wonder I freak out if Jacob is more than an inch away from me in the driveway? Stella was in her driveway doing some yard work when I pulled in. She rushed over to me to spill the latest gossip (this one is bad) and I was happy to have someone to rant about Hateful Bitch to. I told Stella I should have called ahead to her and she could have thrown a big stick in the road, or some rocks or something at Hateful Bitch. I bet she would have done it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines