Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Because I don't write enough already...

I just have to stop to giggle about all the funny searches that have been getting people to my blog...Sleeping in urine house - yuck! Runny yellow poop - gag! Oh my God I have to pee - Oh my God, go find a bathroom, the computer isn't going to help you with that one. How do I get dried pee out of a mattress - oh please tell me if you find an answer! And my favorite - washing sheets with urine - no moron, you wash them in water...

To the point, lady! Oh yeah...I started a new blog. That's the link to the home page, and here is a link to the post that will explain what it's about. I waited a while to post about it to see if it was going to take or not. I don't really get into my freakishly Earth friendly/green/eco-consicious ways here, so maybe this other place will be conducive to that, if you're into that kind of thing.

Happy reading.

4 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger VW said...

Interesting other blog. Homeschooling?! So you are one of those mothers with patience!

But seriously, best of luck. A dear friend of mine did it through middle school with her 2 kids. Overall, she thought it was a great experience. And she did it "off grid" in the Rocky Mts. "off grid" means no electricity, no water . . .

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger xmas said...

What is this patience you speak of? It sounds vaugely familiar...

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Well, if you're going to do the homeschooling thing, remember to teach him that it's spelled "vaguely". Ha, ha!!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger xmas said...

you know I always have trouble with the placement of that U, even though I am a spelling genius!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines