Saturday, April 18, 2009

Susan Boyle

I just now got around to watching this video (and I'm posting a link as opposed to the actual video because I'm a moron and can't figure out how to embed a you tube video) of the 'Britain's Got Talent' contestant that everyone is talking about. I didn't think it was that big of a deal so I hadn't taken the time, but I'd say it was worth it. She's really good. It was kind of hard to hear her over the applause and the music, so I can't say it was the best performance I've ever heard, but what struck me (and what was so emotional) is the audience's reaction to her. It was moving to see everyone so touched by this woman. And also, the main reason I'm posting this is because I want to slap that girl at 1:25 and knock her around a bit when she makes that face. How rude of people to be like that. It's not necessary to be a bitch to someone just because they're ugly, or on the older side, or because they wear black stockings with white, open-toes shoes...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

I thought the exact same thing about the girl who made the face. Too bad they didn't show her again. How stupid she would have looked, huh?

For what it's worth, while Susan Boyle was good, I think Bethany could actually blow her right out of the water...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines