Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter, Baby!

It's the Easter Baby, complete with bunny hat and bunny slippers. Oh, what we do to our kids in the name of cute pictures.



It was frrrreezing, but sunny, so I hid the eggs and baskets outside. Jacob had a good time finding everything, but it was too cold to really enjoy ourselves that much. I think the motivation behind finding the eggs was really to just get back inside.

Mango must have stepped on one of the eggs before Jacob got to it. Dumb a**.

Then we went to church, and a dinner on each side of the family after that, pictures of which have not been uploaded yet because I left my camera at my mom's house.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Mom To A Preschooler said...

I like your baby's costume. She's really all set for egg hunting. I can't help but laugh with how you wanted to have all the eggs found so you can head back inside. Too bad it was too cold to linger awhile longer. But the pics you took show that you had a great celebration. Belated happy easter to you and to your family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines