Thursday, July 02, 2009

Jeter'sTwin

Zach was talking about Derek Jeter just a little while ago (he is always talking about Jeter) and I said something about his twin. Zach was all, "What twin? He has a sister, but that's it." For a couple minutes I had myself thinking that I know something about baseball that Zach doesn't, and then I remembered I tend toward the naive side of things.

Here's what I was thinking of though: Remember that Skippy peanut butter commercial Jeter was in a few years back? Actually, I've since looked it up and it appears that it's from 2001. Jeter's 'twin' appeared in it with him, or at least that's what I've thought all these years. Apparently it was just computer imaging. So I am stuck on this now and I want to find the commercial so I can show it to Zach because he's claiming to not know what I'm talking about.

I just spent a large amount of time driving myself crazy trying to find it. I can find several places online where they make mention of the commercial, but no clip of it. Not even on youtube or anything. I know someone reading this (if there is anyone left who still reads my blog) will have better luck and you'll post a link for me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines