Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where's Beanie II

I rarely use paper towels, and instead have a big stack of old washcloths and such that I use for any job I might have used a paper towel on. On this occasion Jacob had dropped one of our (glass) bottles of just-delivered milk while he was carrying it to the fridge. It shattered; only the second time this has happened to him in the years we've been getting farm milk delivered. So I figured it was an urgent enough situation, what with broken glass and all, that it was time to break out the bad boys. Sabine apparently thought they were the greatest thing ever and I let her go to town 'cuz that was the better option off the two choices at hand - the second being playing in the glass shards as I cleaned up the mess.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines