Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Day 73: Mini Lifeguards

Actually, Cousin Jenny, I already had this photo in line to be the photo of the day for today, so good call! I pre-set the Cape May photos to publish one day at a time. This was one of my absolute favorites. There was one night where Jacob and I snuck off and watched the sunset on the beach. Didn't have my camera with me that night, so I said we had to get back there for sunset one more time.

We were all there this time, and Zach sat the kids up on the lifeguard chair. A beach vehicle started to come along and Jacob joked with Sabine that they were coming to get her for sitting on the chair. She got so freaked out and wanted to come down. That was a nice night on the beach,
we watched some dolphins far out in the ocean playing around. I wish we'd gone to the beach more at night instead of during the day when it was hot and crowded.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines