Sunday, September 05, 2010

Day 77: Two Bits

Shave and a hair cut, 2 bits. I think in that case 2 bits applies to the amount of money? I'm not sure, but my grandfather used to always sing that to us. But literally, that was it, just two tiny bits of hair. I got Sabine's hair cut for the first time the other day. I wasn't crazy about having it done, but the ends were all snarly and she was starting to not like getting her hair brushed anymore. Jacob was getting his school hair cut so I thought it would bring some meaning to Beanie's first haircut if she had hers done the same time as him.

Sabine sat through the whole thing and did just fine. She's always enjoyed being groomed like that. The after picture doesn't really look any different because it was just a shred of hair.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines