Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Day 6: Do you think it was his 100th day or something?

Ok, so I missed a few days, or a week.  I sort of forgot to take in account that we were going out of town for a while during vacation week.  So I'll just pick back up where I left off, there's no use trying to catch up on a whole week's worth of posts.  Now it's Wednesday again, so I can just pretend that the days in between didn't happen.

Here's a photo of Jacob with all the things he came home with on his 100th day of school!  Yippee.  Must they do this to us?  What do we need with all these stupid papers that come home everyday?  But seriously, this is not the kind of academic work I expect Jacob to be doing in school.  Putting 100 stickers on a sheet of paper?  A bookmark, a certificate, special 100 day glasses...I do like the school Jacob is in right now, but I don't think I'll be sad to have him move on at the end of the year.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

This is why I am beginning to think that two knowledgeable parents who both work full time jobs could still find the time to homeschool a child in a couple of hours a day, and not miss a beat...Am I wrong?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines