Thursday, February 03, 2011

Cast-Offs

Remember back in December when Jacob had a loose tooth and a cast on his leg at the same time?  I never followed up with that post, so I will now that I'm trying to get back into posting more regularly.  At the time I wrote about three big things happening in that one week.  I wrote about Jacob's tooth being the third thing, but it was really just a cover for my finding out I was pregnant.  Anyway, that's sort of the reason why I stopped posting, there hasn't been much time or energy to spend on the computer.

So here's some pictures of Jacob in his cast, and then a picture of him the day his tooth fell out.  His tooth did not fall out the same day as Christmas, but it did fall out the same day that he got his cast off.  So I thought that was kind of funny that both those things happened within a couple hours of each other.  I sent him off to school on a Monday morning with all of his teeth intact and then picked him up a few hours later to get his cast off, but there was no longer a loose tooth.

  




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Jenny said...

I was wondering whether Jacob still had the cast on. I was cleaning up and I found the note he wrote to Emma telling about it. Now all we need on your blog is a picture of the haircut and all of my curiosity will be satisfied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines