Thursday, April 05, 2007

We're Home!

No, these are not the ones I ordered from the sucky seller. These are the ones I got to replace the ones I never received from the sucky seller. I ordered them on April 1st and here they are four days later. Fantastic. Now I have to go leave a nasty comment for first people and try to get my money back. Thank God Jacob was asleep when we pulled in the driveway just now, because these guys were waiting at the front door and there's no way I would have been able to get them in the house without him noticing. It's so close to Easter now, I might as well wait to put them in his basket. But that's three days away and I don't know if I can hold out because Jacob's going to pee his pants when he sees these!

PS - I am more positive now that Little Bear had little ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines