Sunday, December 30, 2007

Macro!

I finally got another lens. Just the other day I got the 60mm Canon macro lens, and don't ask me anymore about it because I won't be able to answer your questions, let alone understand them. I have no idea what I am doing with it, or even what it is capable of, but until I have some really good bugs and flowers to take pictures of, I'm going to mess around with all the random stuff laying around. Today Jacob and I went ice skating, and it it nice to know I have not yet lost my center of gravity.


Macro Skates
Dasher Board in Macro

It takes normal pictures too

Macro Baby Jesus

Macro Olives

Pineapple in Macro

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

I think that olive picture would have turned out the way you wanted to if you would have had the focus right...like a deeper depth of field...

I don't know...but...I wonder what would happen if you set your camera on the largest picture setting (so, using all 10MP...then stood a little farther away from the object, then took the picture, then used picasa to crop the picture down to just the image of the one olive........

I'm just guessing here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines