Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Trial Run

So today I started watching a little baby - just three days a week for the month of January. She's three months old, and it was very short notice but not a big deal. It's actually kind good timing because I still have enough energy for that kind of thing and it will be good practice for what's coming. I think the best part of it is that I'll get to see how Jacob reacts. And boy was he excited. he doted on the baby all day long, getting her toys, pushing her in the little swing, talking to her. He hardly left her side, and infact, when he did he said, "Mommy, I have to go to the batroom. Can you watch the baby for me while I'm gone?" I'm glad I know who's in charge around here...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines