Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Who used to tie my shoes? OR: Things I formerly took for granted.

Zach was finally home at a decent hour today. It was the first time since Christmas day that he hasn't worked 12-14 hours so we left the house to do some errands together. I was struggling to get my shoes on and tied, which is becoming increasingly difficult as I am beginning to have trouble bending over. We were both laughing at me and the senior-citizen sounds I was making, and I started talking about not being able to wait till it's slip-on shoe weather and all that. Then we both wondered how I ever got my shoes on when I was pregnant with Jacob. Who tied them then?

I honestly can't remember. I had forgotten about all those little things that you take for granted before you lose your waistline. Pretty soon I'll be bemoaning the fact that I can no longer sleep on my stomach.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines