Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Dentist Appointment

I just got back from my dentist appointment which I'd been putting off for a while because we don't have dental insurance, so I didn't really want to shell out the $112. Jacob came with me, he comes with me to most of my appointments because he's such a good kid. It's not like I had to wait very long once we got there (I was early, by the way), I guess they're just very attentive at this place. We got there at 10:30 and the clock read 11:59 when we were getting into the car to leave. For an entire hour and a half Jacob occupied himself with the activities we'd packed, munched on crackers, or just quietly watched what was going on.

He is such a good boy! I can't get over how awesome he can be in public at times. The hygienist couldn't get over it either and kept saying how good Jacob is. But I'd better watch it with the raving about my kid or else the Gods will send me a kid with the complete opposite temperament...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines