Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'd call that overzealous housekeeping

Jacob still loves to clean the house and do all kinds of housework. Lately he's really been into doing the laundry. He asks me at all hours of the day if he can vacuum, do dishes, help with the laundry, etc. He takes it upon himself to empty the garbage cans, make the bed, use the dust buster on messes. So it wasn't a huge surprise when I heard him yell down to me in the kitchen tonight. But still the following sentence is one I never expected to hear from my four year old.

"Can somebody get me out of this freaking hamper?!"

"What?" I yelled up. He repeated it. Like I said, it should have been self-explanatory, but somehow I had to see it to believe it.

Jacob decided to take it upon himself to empty the laundry basket, but had to climb in to get the things at the very bottom. And then he couldn't get out. Hence the call for help. Click on the picture for a detailed description.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines