Monday, October 20, 2008

Definitely not the highlight of my day

I was at the library today renewing something. Standing in line I had the baby on one hip and Jacob was off to the side looking at some books. When it was my turn the librarian smiled at me holding Sabine and said, "You're going to have two very close together." I didn't understand so I turned to Jacob and then back at her.

"Oh, you mean these two?" I asked, gesturing toward Jacob and Sabine.

"No, you're going (emphasis hers) to have two close together."

And then she pointed at my stomach.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger emmay said...

Some people are so stupid. You do not look pregnant!! did you tell he she needed new glasses?

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger xmas said...

No...she was actually a very nice librarian and I didn't want to make her feel bad. There were other people standing around and they would have heard me, etc. I feel like going back next week in my most slimming post-pregnancy outfit and she if she remembers me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines