Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Baptizetism

...Or so Jacob calls it. Sabine was Baptized on Sunday the 28th. I'm so busy that it's taken me over a week to post one simple picture about it. Thank God my cousin was there so someone could take pictures. This is my favorite picture from that day. I was so out of it. It was really hot in there, I was going on three hours of sleep, and this was at the end when I'd just gotten the baby back and was soothing her to sleep. But this is how it is with Beanie - I'm so overtaken with my love for her that all I can do is gaze at her in astonishment while the rest of the world passes by. I don't think I was even aware a candle was being lit and apparently the thing to do was watch the candle being lit...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines