Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ohh...Burn!

We have lots of verbal sparring in my house. Jacob gets carried away with it, and since I'm the mother and I'm older and smarter, I always win. Jacob just can't stand to not have the last word though. So lately his last ditch effort at having the final say is, "I'm gonna call the aplice (police).

Tonight he's mad that Benny the Dog might be coming up to Camp this weekend. Nobody really likes Benny on account of the three P's (peeing, pooping and puking in the house), plus he really smells and is annoying. So Jacob's telling me that Benny can't come because his goats are coming up to Camp this weekend and they'll fight with Benny, they might even kick him.

"Well you're just going to have to leave the goats at home this weekend," I tell him.

"No, they need lots of attention!" he insists.

"Then maybe you'll have to stay at home with the goats and not go to Camp!" I say.

"Fine! But I'm gonna call the aplice and they're gonna throw Benny in the woods!"

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines