Friday, January 16, 2009

Moment of Truth

We've been going through huge amounts of laundry in this house. When I make it through the day without being spit up on or peed on, I consider that to be pretty good and I always try to squeeze and extra day out of that particular outfit to reduce the washload.

Today I picked up this dark blue v-neck hoodie for my top layer....I had worn it the other day. When I pulled it over one arm I saw brown smudge on it. Then, remembering back to the blowout Sabine had earlier in the week, I realized it was poop. I thought for a minute; contemplated the alternatives. After a moment's hesitation I grabbed a baby wipe, applying it to the sleeve of the shirt, after which I continued to pull the shirt over my head and called it a morning.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines