Monday, January 12, 2009

There's a line I've never heard before...

After Playschool today we headed to the library because after three straight days of being in the house all cooped up, I didn't think our little trio could survive another afternoon at home. Inside the library I'm picking out books to read to Jacob and he's working on a puzzle when a chatty little girl comes around the corner. She's standing there waist-high to me, talking about the videos she's got in her hand. Then suddenly it's like we're in a dark bar as Jacob comes sauntering up to the girl and says, "Sooo....did you know I'm a farmer?" This is the moment when I realize maybe Mom should take a hike and give the boy his space.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is certainly one heck of an original pickup line, Stacey. It's certainly much better than, "Heaven must be missing an angel."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines