Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day To Me

This is how I got to start the day:

Then Jacob picked me some flowers. From our garden. He cleaned out the tulips. All but one of them. I'm proud to say I smiled, thanked him, and proceeded to find vases in which to display this loving act:

Later on was bathtime and getting ready for bed:

(That little stinker of a baby wanted something from the top of the dresser so she
climbed the bed and then the bed rail to get to it. A tenth month old baby.
And would you look at her little, round toosh.
I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow)



(A little incentive to put one's jammie pants on?)





What more could a mother ask for?

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger cassandra said...

I love your mother's day post! You all look so very happy. Happy Mother's day to you Stace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines