Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lay your fuzzy lit'le head down

I was just watching Sesame Street with the kids when Ricky Gervais came on to sing Elmo to sleep. I love it when celebrities are on Sesame Street. I've got to hand it to the SS peeps, they make the show interesting for parents and kids alike. We laughed our butts off and then I promptly when to youtube so we could watch it again. Here it is for anyone wanting a silly laugh, also, for my future quick-reference.

Anyway, I can tell how the next hour is going to go because after each youtube video they keep popping up another funny celebrity guest appearance.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous オテモヤン said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines