Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Doll Carrier

Today at the park Sabine was walking around with her little doll carrier on her back. Jacob had brought it so he could wear Baby Honey around the playground, but then abandoned the idea once we got there. Nevertheless, Sabine saw it sitting off to the side and requested (by way of gestures and grunts) to have Baby Honey put on her back. It was the first time she'd worn her on her back (as opposed to the front) but she did a great job carrying her all around and taking her for rides down the slide. She was so proud, and even more proud when another mom at the playground (who happened to be carrying her infant in the same Ergo Carrier - full size) noticed and told me she thought that was possibly the cutest thing she'd ever seen.

I bought the carrier for Jacob a few months ago when I discovered them online. As soon as I saw the doll Ergo I knew I would have to get one because I carry Sabine in the original Ergo. I'd seen doll slings before, but this is the first pack I've heard of for kids to carry their dolls. Anyway, I love my Ergo carrier and highly recommend them! If you want to know more about why, just ask me.

Emmay told me I should take a picture of Sabine walking around with the pack, and that reminded me I already had a little while back. I'd meant to post them then because it was so cute, but here they are now.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger emmay said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines