Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jenny's Dress

This little dress was given to Sabine by my cousin at Christmas. It has little dogs all over it, so naturally, Sabine loves to wear it. I thought you'd like seeing this picture of her in the dress, Jenny. Although, this picture was taken a couple weeks ago (and I never got around to posting it), she's wearing the dress again today, so it is still an authentic post.

You can't see the tights in either of the pictures, but she's rocking bright, stripey tights with the dress, as well as cute little braids. And I've included a photo at the end with Jacob in it, doing what he does best (being a goofball).

Hope we get to see you soon!




Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Jenny said...

Hi! I just saw this post and I have to say Sabine looks absolutely fantastic. I'm glad she likes the dress, I was thinking of Ginger and Mango when I saw it at the store. I hope I see you soon too!

Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines