Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 6: In His Hands

This is a photo of Jacob holding a ladybug he caught. I like taking photos of ladybugs, so this picture is nice and all, but what's startling to me about this photo is that when I uploaded and saw the shape of the hand in the photo, I thought it was my hand. It's definitely Jacob's hand, I know that, but even so, right now I am still doubting myself. Everything is the same; the overall shape of the hand, the lines, the individual fingers. What strikes me most is his pinky, ring finger, and that top line of his hand. That area is what caught my eye initially.

I'd never paid any attention to the genetic similarities of peoples' hands, but I'm going to have to start taking better looks at that part of people. I like that he has my hands, he doesn't resemble me in many other ways.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines