Sunday, August 08, 2010

Day 49: Grasshopper on my watering can


This guy here hopped onto my watering can while I was watering the flower boxes the other day. He wasn't there, and then all of a sudden, he was right there on the tip of the spout, less than a foot away from my hand. Creepy. One would think I'd be happy to have a beautiful creature such as this to grace the day with is presence, but I screamed and nearly dropped the pail. I am fascinated with insects and their tiny, intricate details, but that doesn't mean I like them. On the contrary, they freak me out. After I get in close like this to take a picture, my skin starts crawling and the next hour I keep thinking bugs are crawling on me. But I am always drawn to taking their pictures as detailed as I can. Is this normal? Does anybody find themselves fascinated, yet freaked out, by bugs like this?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines