Thursday, August 05, 2010

Day 46: Super hoe


When we were driving up to Camp with Jen and Dan, we had to go through Lake Placid to stop at a grocery store. Super Shoes is on the main road and when we passed it this is what we saw. I laughed my ass off about it, and when we arrived at Camp, Zach and Dan (who were in the other car following the moms and kids) said they'd seen it too and had been cracking up. I know this kind of vandalism happens all the time, but I have to give credit to the 'artist', sometimes the best comedy comes from the simplest humor.

I was crossing my fingers that the sign would still be in this condition when I drove home four days later (this time with my sister and Marisa), and it was. Since I was stopping to take a picture of it anyway, Nicki went in and bought Marisa two new pairs of shoes. And perhaps that's the reason they've left it that way - it could be good for business! I hope they leave it that way forever. Then I can say "I'm un go and git me some new kickers at the Super Hoe!"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines