Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 54: Road Trip

This picture was taken back in April, while we were driving our way down to SC. I'm posting it today because this is pretty much what we're going to be doing today. Not much has changed since then. Sabine is still rear-facing in that carseat, I just stitched up the outfit she's wearing because it's still too big on her, and that John Deere hat has officially been passed down to her from Jacob. In this photo Sabine is being silly doing funny legs things while wearing Jacob's hat. And I was probably nauseous from having to ride in the back. My kids don't often sleep in the car and a lot of entertaining has to take place, so this image could just as well be from today. I will give them credit though, they are good travelers. And I really hope that comment doesn't come back to bite me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines