Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 63: Yes, we take our camera in hot tubs

This is just one of the great shots that I wanted to post of the April trip but this is the last day I'd prepared to be posting them. This photo won out because I liked the title I gave it. It's from the hotel in Virginia on our way back home from Myrtle Beach. We like to get our money's worth when we stay at hotels so we squeezed in this visit to the pool and here is the cuteness Zach captured from within the hot tub.

If everything went as planned, we got home last night, and if I can upload, and touch-up and all that, our photos fast enough, I can start posting the Cape May photos for tomorrow.

Ahh, it feels good to be home (that's funny because as of this writing, I haven't left yet).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines