Friday, August 05, 2011

Summer Laurel

    Here's our girl, Summer, and pictures of her first couple days of life.  Everything is calm and under control for the moment, but we could lose it at any second!
 Meeting her big brother and big sister

See who she gets her knobby knees from?


 Jacob helping with her first bath


What toosh?

                                                   
 


 This is the Going Home outfit.  I came home from the
hospital in this outfit, and so did both my other kids.




 Don't worry, I was really careful with those ribbons!


 We make a song of it, "This is the way to
buckle a baby..."


                                             Old lady foot

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Jenny (Baxter) said...

GAH!!! These are so cute! I love each and every one of your pictures. :o) And all of you, too! Heehee!

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Jenny (your cousin) said...

She is so perfect! So many of those pictures make me think that she is ready to keep up with her brother and sister. I feel like behind that sweet, gentle sounding name there will be a little girl who will make sure she is in the middle of everything!

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. Emma loves her little feet. I'll give you a call soon. Lore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines