Tuesday, November 21, 2006

You'll all be so proud of me!

I taught myself how to put pictures on this thing. I feel like Jacob, "I did it all by myself!" For real. No one helped me. At all. So go see: Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit; Birthday Weekend; The 'So Stinkin' Cute' Blog; This Rollercoaster Called Motherhood...maybe more to come...
Oh, and I fixed the link on the milk cap post - did that on my own too!


By request, links to the above-mentioned posts:

here
and here
this too
go here
lastly

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

First of all, I love this picture, but you must have suspected that...

But, hey, you should add links to those blogs that you want people to check out for their edits...because they are hard to find at this point...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines