Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lost, Then Found

There's been some progress in the bathroom - actually, it's damn-near done. The sink and vanity/cabinet are in and last week I started moving things into them. And then the sink started leaking. Zach had to move said items back out from under the sink so he could take a good look at it. Kevin was here that day visiting and I showed him the upstairs bathroom. He saw the actual, now famous, Q-tips on the floor and even commented, "Is that the container of Q-tips you wrote about?" That was, or shall I say had been, the last time I saw them. I went back out that night, and although I probably didn't realize it until the next day, the Q-tips were not there when I got back.

I have been looking for them high and low since then. I knew exactly what had happened. That kid of mine lept at his chance to get even with me for hiding them on him. Well tonight I was on my hands and knees searching for something else gone missing (the little fingernail scissors, which I have now added to the shopping list, sure to be found as soon as I actually go out and replace them...but isn't that how it always is?) and there they (Q-tips) appeared, right in plain sight under the papazan chair in Jacob's un-bedroom. Oh that little....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines