Sunday, July 22, 2007

Home Sweet Homecoming

Ahh....we're home and I'm too tired to write about it. So I just tried posting pictures here (again) and I'm still not having any luck. I was only ever able to post those two that I posted in the previous entries. And I guess there is some confusion about the picture of me and the chimp - I was outside the chimp enclosure, and the chimp and I were separated by a pane of glass. He/she was behind the glass in the picture, and I was on the other side of it with the camera. What I thought was cool was that we appeared blended together in the picture. I hope that makes more sense.

Anyway, I've got to finish writing about St. Louis, the Gateway Arch, and the states that came after that. And I want to post those pictures to my blog!! So if you were just reading here to keep up with our trip, keep checking back. Later today: The total gas $ tally!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!! We can't wait to hear about all your adventures and to hear how Jacob enjoyed seeing our country!

Get some R & R and then we can hang out!

Take care,
Jen (& Dan & baby G)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines