Monday, October 15, 2007

A sure sign of job stress

Last night I was going up to bed, but before I could get in, space had to be made. I woke Zach and asked him to scootch Jacob over. He sat up, pulled Jacob toward the middle, looked at me and said, "Yes, that's fine. You can file them all under number one."

Apparently hallucinations run in the family because tonight Jacob abruptly got up from the couch and went around the corner to the dining room. I could see most of what he was doing - some elaborate hand gesturing - and when Jacob came back into the living room I casually asked him what was up. "I was just feeding Pilchard. She gets two scoops of food, and Scruffty gets three scoops."

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines