Thursday, September 27, 2007

Confession

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It has been two nights now that I've given my child Benadryl at bedtime for his 'bug bites'. It is so very hard with his father gone from the house night and day. I need a break and it is quite difficult to last the while with him no longer napping.

Also, I found something that describes my husband.

"Sleep-talking by itself is harmless and the content should be taken lightly, however it can wake up others and cause them consternation—especially when misinterpreted as conscious speech by an observer...Sleep-talking can be monitored by a partner or by using an audio recording device."

It is so true about the consternation. We have entire conversations, of which he is not even aware. And I promise, Father, should I ever follow through with recording the night-rousings, I will be back for confession. I'll even play you the tape if you'd like.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines