Monday, March 31, 2008

Hostible

'Papa' had his surgery last week so now Jacob is obsessed with playing 'hostible', as he says it. The object of the game (so far- but I think we're due for some improvisation) is to drive around the house like crazy with Baby Honey in the doll stroller and then crash. The on-looking party has to then call 911 and request an ambulance. Baby Honey goes to the hospital where it is determined that she has a broken leg/neck/head and needs surgery.

Jacob's been playing this non-stop the past week, but mostly when Zach is around. He's not that interested in having me play it with him and that is fine by me. When Zach is here though, that is all Jacob wants to do with him. Zach played Hostible with all his heart today and I have to say it was a rather impressive performance. I was laughing so hard I was in tears. I don't know what was really that funny about it, but I've been bored out of my mind the past few days and the crash scene was the best thing that happened around here all week. You think it hurts your stomach muscles to laugh that hard, try being pregnant and laughing that hard...

This particular scene involved Zach telling me he was going for a run with the baby. As scripted, I reply that he'd better put Baby Honey's helmet on. Zach insists they'll be fine, and then I beg him to at least buckle her in. He's says he'll be safe and off they go. A couple laps around the house and then they suddenly crash. I actually wasn't prepared with the camera the first time because I didn't realize it was going to be so funny. I begged Zach to do it again and he graciously complied after I asked him a dozen times. Jacob ate it right up every time.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines