Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Playtime

Things have been pretty good and light around here lately. I can feel spring coming and I swear to God if it doesn't make good this month I'm going to go find it and kick its ass back into town. We all played a bit over the weekend because Zach wasn't working 12 hours a day for a change, and like usual, I was procrastinating about writing another paper for my class. The light was nice so I got out my camera and put on the macro lens for some of the pictures. I think I'm getting the hang of it? Jacob took one of these pictures, you can probably tell which one.

So this is what Zach and Jacob do - they wrestle and rough-house. They get crazy and so does Mango, you can see parts of her in a couple of the pictures. This is what it's like when Zach gets home from work at the end of the day. Both of them, Jacob and Mango, just attack him. They try to get as close as they can and push each other out of the way competing for his attention. I can only imagine what it will be like when we have another human child in the house!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger VW said...

Great "eye" shot! Like the feet too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines