Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Papaya enzyme = Magic hearburn killer

I really shouldn't be raving about this until after I've had the baby, lest the karma Gods take away the magic of the papaya enzyme, but this is too good to keep to myself. If I can help even one suffering person with this post, then the risk is worth it. I told the midwife the other day that if I could take away just one pregnancy symptom, it would be the heartburn. It sucks so much. I told her I'd just read about aloe vera juice as a solution to heartburn and what did she think about that. She said that would be fine to for me to take but her recommended remedy is papaya enzyme chewables.

So I bought them and they work like magic. They are tiny, taste, you know, not like you are chewing a stick of chalk (Tums) and the effect is lasting, dare I say even cumulative? Anyway, if you have heartburn, try them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines