Friday, August 29, 2008

The Deck

I totally forgot to post about this, but when we came home from Camp last time, Zach had actually finished the deck! We are LOVING it. I didn't realize how much we needed something like this. Here are a couple pictures from Alex's cell phone while we were away, and then finish ones I took this morning real quick. The deck isn't fixed up with furnishing yet, but it's still the best thing that's happened around here since the addition. I have to give credit for doing such a great job on the deck. Everyone is really impressed that he can just whip out something like that in a week.

The kids and I will be at Camp until next Wednesday...wonder what he'll do while we're gone this time...





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines