Saturday, May 16, 2009

They are serious

I saw an ad in a parenting magazine yesterday. At first I thought it was a joke, but no, they are serious. I tore it out so I could show Zach. He also thinks it's insane. So it's not just me. In fact he laughed and said, "Maybe that's what I should do, invent some stupid thing and make a million dollars off of it. Tell me right now what's the dumbest thing you can think of for parents to have for their kids, that's what I'll invent."

Now normally I would hesitate posting about something like this for fear of insulting someone I know, or someone who might read this post, but seriously, if you are a friend of mine and you have one of these, just keep it hidden from me when I'm at your house because I will definitely laugh at you.

I mean even the name of the website alone is laughable: Baby's First Head Gear. C'mon people! This is going overboard.

Lastly, let me also add a disclaimer that maybe, perhaps I can see a special needs child needing one of these, and if that's the case I promise I won't laugh at your child, maybe just the ears that they've put on top of the darn thing.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger emmay said...

OMG!!! That is fricking hilarious. When is Sabine's birthday again? Guess what I'm getting her??!!
And you are a better person than me. I routinely insult people with my blog posts and think nothing of it.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger xmas said...

Yeah, I thought you'd like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines